Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lab 2 -- Football Flash

I've heard from a few students that they are having problems with their Flash assignment. It is, unfortunately, easy to make small mistakes in Flash (esp. with the scripting) that cause errors when the movie plays. I really want the whole class to get comfortable with Flash so we will spend some time talking through the most common problems. We will also go through the best ways to get your Flash file linked to your blog (Blogger, unfortunately, does not accept the .swf files so we must store them somewhere else and link to them in Blogger).

Although I will introduce a new lab this evening, I want you to ask for help when we get over to the RA113 lab. I won't officially start reviewing Lab 2 until the weekend so you will have a little more time to make any needed corrections. Lab 2 covers quite a bit of key concepts....

0 comments: